Changes to service due to Covid-19
The government have released a report saying takeaway and delivery facilities should remain open and operational.
We believe this is important to support the supply chain of food to the local community as long as it can be done safely for all those involved. For this reason we are going to be keeping our shops open but following the government’s advice and putting the following restrictions in place....
- Click & Collect and Deliveroo only - no walk in sales
- One person in, one person out for collections of click and collect - max one customer in the shop at a time
- Strict 2m social distancing outside the shop for anyone waiting for click & collect
- Restricted opening hours - 12pm to 8pm daily
- Restricted menu to speed up service
We will try to provide this service for as long as we can and as long as customers can observe the social distancing outside of the shop.
Thank you for your continued support, together we can get through this.